Copyright and License
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. DIMASTEK is committed to its authors protecting and defending their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethical disputes, and fraud very seriously. DIMASTEK is published under the terms of Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication (online) with the work simultaneously. We use the restrictive license (non-commercial) as follows:
- BY (attribution): Users are allowed to share, distribute and redistribute the published article in any medium or format, with an identification of the authors and its initial publication in this journal. Authors are encouraged to post and distribute their articles immediately after publication (e.g., institutional or public repositories, personal websites). Authors are allowed to enter into additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published and an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- NC (non-commercial): Users are not allowed to use the article commercially without the permission of the authors. Authors agree explicitly that the published article is indexed worldwide in databases, repositories and indexation services, even if these services operate on a commercial basis. Authors grant DIMASTEK explicitly the right to include the published articles in databases, repositories and indexation services. You can see examples of personal and commercial use on this link.
Below you may find the full text of the license signed by the authors.
1. License to Publish
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The author hereby grants DIMASTEK an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript including tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript (the “Article”) in print, electronic and all other media (whether now known or later developed), in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, for the full term of copyright, and the right to license others to do the same, effective when the article is accepted for publication. This license includes the right to enforce the rights granted hereunder against third parties.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and is free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material). Users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale, and
- The right to self-archive the article.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by DIMASTEK or its sublicense.
DIMASTEK will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and DIMASTEK or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. DIMASTEK may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and usage that it deems appropriate.