Peer Review Process
Journal of System Engineering and Technological Innovation (JISTI) conducted double blind review process for articles. Therefore, it outlines policy for peer-reviewers in conducting review. Their contribution will help JISTI in achieving its aim to commit prominent national and International Journal standard. Therefore, the following are our review policy:
We ask peer-reviewers to analyse whether the submitted articles are qualified to focus and scope of JISTI.
- A manuscript with multiple submission to other journals cannot be tolerated.
- Editor will point at least 2 reviewers with the same subject to author to review the article.
- The articles will be sent to peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Blind Peer review Process.
- Editor will inform authors on further review when it is needed.
- Decision on all publication made by Editors-in-Chief based on the referees' reports. Authors would be notified promptly when their papers are not accepted.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
- Our peer review process is confidential, and identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.
- Manuscripts are not charged for the review process.